747 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 747:
32 × 83
(3 × 3 × 83)
32 × 83(3 × 3 × 83)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 747 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 747
- Cardinal: 747 can be written as Seven hundred forty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 7.47 × 102
Factors of 747
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 86
Divisors of 747
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1092
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 345
- 747 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (345) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 402
Bases of 747
- Binary: 10111010112
- Hexadecimal: 0x2EB
- Base-36: KR
Squares and roots of 747
- 747 squared (7472) is 558009
- 747 cubed (7473) is 416832723
square rootof 747 is 27.3313007375
cube rootof 747 is 9.0734726387
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 747?
- 747 seconds is equal to 12 minutes, 27 seconds.
To count from 1 to 747 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 747 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 747
747 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 747's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 747 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 10 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 747 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 10 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/747/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 747 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/747/
The information we have on file for 747 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!