891 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 891:
34 × 11
(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 11)
34 × 11(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 891 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 891
- Cardinal: 891 can be written as Eight hundred ninety-one.
- Scientific notation: 8.91 × 102
Factors of 891
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 14
Divisors of 891
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1452
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 561
- 891 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (561) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 330
Bases of 891
- Binary: 11011110112
- Hexadecimal: 0x37B
- Base-36: OR
Squares and roots of 891
- 891 squared (8912) is 793881
- 891 cubed (8913) is 707347971
square rootof 891 is 29.8496231132
cube rootof 891 is 9.6226029899
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 891?
- 891 seconds is equal to 14 minutes, 51 seconds.
To count from 1 to 891 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 891 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 891
- 891 backwards is 198
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 891's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 891 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 891 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/891/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 891 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/891/
The information we have on file for 891 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!