8993 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 8993:
17 × 232
(17 × 23 × 23)
17 × 232(17 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 8993 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 8993
- Cardinal: 8993 can be written as Eight thousand, nine hundred ninety-three.
- Scientific notation: 8.993 × 103
Factors of 8993
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 40
Divisors of 8993
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 9954
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 961
- 8993 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (961) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 8032
Bases of 8993
- Binary: 100011001000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x2321
- Base-36: 6XT
Squares and roots of 8993
- 8993 squared (89932) is 80874049
- 8993 cubed (89933) is 727300322657
square rootof 8993 is 94.8314293893
cube rootof 8993 is 20.7954440219
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 8993?
- 8,993 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 29 minutes, 53 seconds.
To count from 1 to 8,993 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 8993 cubic inches would be around 1.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 8993
- 8993 backwards is 3998
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 8993's digits is 29
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 8993 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 8993 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/8993/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 8993 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/8993/
The information we have on file for 8993 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!