925 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 925:
52 × 37
(5 × 5 × 37)
52 × 37(5 × 5 × 37)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 925 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 925
- Cardinal: 925 can be written as Nine hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 9.25 × 102
Factors of 925
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 42
Divisors of 925
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1178
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 253
- 925 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (253) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 672
Bases of 925
- Binary: 11100111012
- Hexadecimal: 0x39D
- Base-36: PP
Squares and roots of 925
- 925 squared (9252) is 855625
- 925 cubed (9253) is 791453125
square rootof 925 is 30.4138126515
cube rootof 925 is 9.7434758019
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 925?
- 925 seconds is equal to 15 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 925 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 925 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 925
- 925 backwards is 529
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 925's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 925 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 925 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/925/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 925 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/925/
The information we have on file for 925 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!