1025 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 1025:
52 × 41
(5 × 5 × 41)
52 × 41(5 × 5 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1025 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1025
- Cardinal: 1025 can be written as One thousand and twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.025 × 103
Factors of 1025
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 46
Divisors of 1025
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1302
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 277
- 1025 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (277) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 748
Bases of 1025
- Binary: 100000000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x401
- Base-36: SH
Squares and roots of 1025
- 1025 squared (10252) is 1050625
- 1025 cubed (10253) is 1076890625
square rootof 1025 is 32.0156211871
cube rootof 1025 is 10.0826483761
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1025?
- 1,025 seconds is equal to 17 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,025 would take you about seventeen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1025 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1025
- 1025 backwards is 5201
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1025's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1025 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1025 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1025/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1025 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1025/
The information we have on file for 1025 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!