108845 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 108845:
5 × 11 × 1979
5 × 11 × 1979
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 108845 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 108845
- Cardinal: 108845 can be written as One hundred eight thousand, eight hundred forty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.08845 × 105
Factors of 108845
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 1995
Divisors of 108845
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 142560
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 33715
- 108845 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (33715) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 75130
Bases of 108845
- Binary: 11010100100101101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1A92D
- Base-36: 2BZH
Squares and roots of 108845
- 108845 squared (1088452) is 11847234025
- 108845 cubed (1088453) is 1289512187451125
square rootof 108845 is 329.9166561421
cube rootof 108845 is 47.7459084787
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 108845?
- 108,845 seconds is equal to 1 day, 6 hours, 14 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 108,845 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 108845 cubic inches would be around 4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 108845
- 108845 backwards is 548801
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 108845's digits is 26
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 108845 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!