1127 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 1127:
72 × 23
(7 × 7 × 23)
72 × 23(7 × 7 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1127 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1127
- Cardinal: 1127 can be written as One thousand, one hundred twenty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 1.127 × 103
Factors of 1127
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 30
Divisors of 1127
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1368
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 241
- 1127 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (241) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 886
Bases of 1127
- Binary: 100011001112
- Hexadecimal: 0x467
- Base-36: VB
Squares and roots of 1127
- 1127 squared (11272) is 1270129
- 1127 cubed (11273) is 1431435383
square rootof 1127 is 33.5708206631
cube rootof 1127 is 10.4065786779
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1127?
- 1,127 seconds is equal to 18 minutes, 47 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,127 would take you about eighteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1127 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1127
- 1127 backwards is 7211
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1127's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1127 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 12 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1127 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 12 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1127/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1127 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1127/
The information we have on file for 1127 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!