11421 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 11421:
35 × 47
(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 47)
35 × 47(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 47)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 11421 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 11421
- Cardinal: 11421 can be written as Eleven thousand, four hundred twenty-one.
- Scientific notation: 1.1421 × 104
Factors of 11421
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 50
Divisors of 11421
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 17472
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6051
- 11421 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6051) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 5370
Bases of 11421
- Binary: 10110010011101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x2C9D
- Base-36: 8T9
Squares and roots of 11421
- 11421 squared (114212) is 130439241
- 11421 cubed (114213) is 1489746571461
square rootof 11421 is 106.8690787833
cube rootof 11421 is 22.5199822489
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 11421?
- 11,421 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 10 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 11,421 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 11421 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 11421
- 11421 backwards is 12411
- 11421 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 11421's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 11421 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!