1149 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1149:
3 × 383
3 × 383
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1149 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1149
- Cardinal: 1149 can be written as One thousand, one hundred forty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.149 × 103
Factors of 1149
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 386
Divisors of 1149
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1536
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 387
- 1149 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (387) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 762
Bases of 1149
- Binary: 100011111012
- Hexadecimal: 0x47D
- Base-36: VX
Squares and roots of 1149
- 1149 squared (11492) is 1320201
- 1149 cubed (11493) is 1516910949
square rootof 1149 is 33.8969025133
cube rootof 1149 is 10.4738578697
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1149?
- 1,149 seconds is equal to 19 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,149 would take you about nineteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1149 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1149
- 1149 backwards is 9411
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1149's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1149 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1149 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1149/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1149 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1149/
The information we have on file for 1149 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!