11816 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 11816:
23 × 7 × 211
(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 211)
23 × 7 × 211(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 211)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 11816 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 11816
- Cardinal: 11816 can be written as Eleven thousand, eight hundred sixteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.1816 × 104
Factors of 11816
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 220
Divisors of 11816
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 25440
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 13624
- 11816 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (13624) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1808
Bases of 11816
- Binary: 101110001010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2E28
- Base-36: 948
Squares and roots of 11816
- 11816 squared (118162) is 139617856
- 11816 cubed (118163) is 1649724586496
square rootof 11816 is 108.7014259337
cube rootof 11816 is 22.7766663921
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 11816?
- 11,816 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 16 minutes, 56 seconds.
To count from 1 to 11,816 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 11816 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 11816
- 11816 backwards is 61811
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 11816's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 11816 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 20 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 11816 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/11816/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 11816 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/11816/
The information we have on file for 11816 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!