1215 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1215:
35 × 5
(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5)
35 × 5(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1215 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1215
- Cardinal: 1215 can be written as One thousand, two hundred fifteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.215 × 103
Factors of 1215
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 8
Divisors of 1215
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2184
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 969
- 1215 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (969) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 246
Bases of 1215
- Binary: 100101111112
- Hexadecimal: 0x4BF
- Base-36: XR
Squares and roots of 1215
- 1215 squared (12152) is 1476225
- 1215 cubed (12153) is 1793613375
square rootof 1215 is 34.8568501159
cube rootof 1215 is 10.6706799135
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1215?
- 1,215 seconds is equal to 20 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,215 would take you about twenty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1215 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1215
- 1215 backwards is 5121
- 1215 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1215's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1215 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1215 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1215/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1215 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1215/
The information we have on file for 1215 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!