1241 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1241:
17 × 73
17 × 73
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1241 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1241
- Cardinal: 1241 can be written as One thousand, two hundred forty-one.
- Scientific notation: 1.241 × 103
Factors of 1241
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 90
Divisors of 1241
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1332
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 91
- 1241 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (91) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1150
Bases of 1241
- Binary: 100110110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x4D9
- Base-36: YH
Squares and roots of 1241
- 1241 squared (12412) is 1540081
- 1241 cubed (12413) is 1911240521
square rootof 1241 is 35.2278299077
cube rootof 1241 is 10.7462579369
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1241?
- 1,241 seconds is equal to 20 minutes, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,241 would take you about twenty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1241 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1241
- 1241 backwards is 1421
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1241's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1241 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1241 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1241/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1241 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1241/
The information we have on file for 1241 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!