13409 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 13409:
11 × 23 × 53
11 × 23 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 13409 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 13409
- Cardinal: 13409 can be written as Thirteen thousand, four hundred nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.3409 × 104
Factors of 13409
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 87
Divisors of 13409
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 15552
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2143
- 13409 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2143) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 11266
Bases of 13409
- Binary: 110100011000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x3461
- Base-36: ACH
Squares and roots of 13409
- 13409 squared (134092) is 179801281
- 13409 cubed (134093) is 2410955376929
square rootof 13409 is 115.7972365817
cube rootof 13409 is 23.7573938199
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 13409?
- 13,409 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 43 minutes, 29 seconds.
To count from 1 to 13,409 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 13409 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 13409
- 13409 backwards is 90431
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 13409's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 13409 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 13409 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/13409/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 13409 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/13409/
The information we have on file for 13409 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!