146001 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 146001:
3 × 41 × 1187
3 × 41 × 1187
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 146001 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 146001
- Cardinal: 146001 can be written as One hundred forty-six thousand and one.
- Scientific notation: 1.46001 × 105
Factors of 146001
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 1231
Divisors of 146001
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 199584
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 53583
- 146001 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (53583) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 92418
Bases of 146001
- Binary: 1000111010010100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x23A51
- Base-36: 34NL
Squares and roots of 146001
- 146001 squared (1460012) is 21316292001
- 146001 cubed (1460013) is 3112199948438001
square rootof 146001 is 382.1007720485
cube rootof 146001 is 52.6564945015
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 146001?
- 146,001 seconds is equal to 16 hours, 33 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 146,001 would take you about sixteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 146001 cubic inches would be around 4.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 146001
- 146001 backwards is 100641
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 146001's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 146001 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 146001 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/146001/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 146001 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/146001/
The information we have on file for 146001 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!