1648 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 1648:
24 × 103
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 103)
24 × 103(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 103)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1648 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1648
- Cardinal: 1648 can be written as One thousand, six hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.648 × 103
Factors of 1648
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 105
Divisors of 1648
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3224
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1576
- 1648 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1576) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 72
Bases of 1648
- Binary: 11001110000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x670
- Base-36: 19S
Squares and roots of 1648
- 1648 squared (16482) is 2715904
- 1648 cubed (16483) is 4475809792
square rootof 1648 is 40.5955662603
cube rootof 1648 is 11.8118811673
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1648?
- 1,648 seconds is equal to 27 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,648 would take you about twenty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1648 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1648
- 1648 backwards is 8461
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1648's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1648 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!