206 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 206:
2 × 103
2 × 103
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 206 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 206
- Cardinal: 206 can be written as Two hundred six.
- Scientific notation: 2.06 × 102
Factors of 206
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 105
Divisors of 206
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 312
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 106
- 206 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (106) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 100
Bases of 206
- Binary: 11001110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xCE
- Base-36: 5Q
Squares and roots of 206
- 206 squared (2062) is 42436
- 206 cubed (2063) is 8741816
square rootof 206 is 14.3527000945
cube rootof 206 is 5.9059405837
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 206?
- 206 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 26 seconds.
To count from 1 to 206 would take you about one minute.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 206 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 206
- 206 backwards is 602
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 206's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 206 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!