190 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 190:
2 × 5 × 19
2 × 5 × 19
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 190 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 190
- Cardinal: 190 can be written as One hundred ninety.
- Scientific notation: 1.9 × 102
Factors of 190
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 26
Divisors of 190
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 360
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 170
- 190 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (170) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 20
Bases of 190
- Binary: 10111110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xbe
Squares and roots of 190
- 190 squared (1902) is 36100
- 190 cubed (1903) is 6859000
square rootof 190 is 13.7840487521
cube rootof 190 is 5.7488970789
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 190?
- 190 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 190 would take you about one minute.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 190 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 190
- 190 backwards is 091
- 190 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 190's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 190 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!