2005 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2005:
5 × 401
5 × 401
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2005 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2005
- Cardinal: 2005 can be written as Two thousand and five.
- Scientific notation: 2.005 × 103
Factors of 2005
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 406
Divisors of 2005
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2412
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 407
- 2005 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (407) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1598
Bases of 2005
- Binary: 111110101012
- Hexadecimal: 0x7D5
- Base-36: 1JP
Squares and roots of 2005
- 2005 squared (20052) is 4020025
- 2005 cubed (20053) is 8060150125
square rootof 2005 is 44.7772263545
cube rootof 2005 is 12.6097011037
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2005?
- 2,005 seconds is equal to 33 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,005 would take you about thirty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2005 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2005
- 2005 backwards is 5002
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2005's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2005 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2005 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2005/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2005 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2005/
The information we have on file for 2005 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!