2009 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 2009:
72 × 41
(7 × 7 × 41)
72 × 41(7 × 7 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2009 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2009
- Cardinal: 2009 can be written as Two thousand and nine.
- Scientific notation: 2.009 × 103
Factors of 2009
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 48
Divisors of 2009
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2394
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 385
- 2009 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (385) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1624
Bases of 2009
- Binary: 111110110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x7D9
- Base-36: 1JT
Squares and roots of 2009
- 2009 squared (20092) is 4036081
- 2009 cubed (20093) is 8108486729
square rootof 2009 is 44.8218696619
cube rootof 2009 is 12.6180810373
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2009?
- 2,009 seconds is equal to 33 minutes, 29 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,009 would take you about thirty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2009 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2009
- 2009 backwards is 9002
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2009's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2009 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2009 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2009/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2009 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2009/
The information we have on file for 2009 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!