214 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 214:
2 × 107
2 × 107
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 214 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 214
- Cardinal: 214 can be written as Two hundred fourteen.
- Scientific notation: 2.14 × 102
Factors of 214
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 109
Divisors of 214
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 324
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 110
- 214 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (110) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 104
Bases of 214
- Binary: 110101102
- Hexadecimal: 0xD6
- Base-36: 5Y
Squares and roots of 214
- 214 squared (2142) is 45796
- 214 cubed (2143) is 9800344
square rootof 214 is 14.6287388383
cube rootof 214 is 5.9814240299
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 214?
- 214 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 34 seconds.
To count from 1 to 214 would take you about forty-seven seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 214 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 214
- 214 backwards is 412
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 214's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 214 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 214 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/214/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 214 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/214/
The information we have on file for 214 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!