22472 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 22472:
23 × 532
(2 × 2 × 2 × 53 × 53)
23 × 532(2 × 2 × 2 × 53 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 22472 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 22472
- Cardinal: 22472 can be written as Twenty-two thousand, four hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 2.2472 × 104
Factors of 22472
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 55
Divisors of 22472
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 42945
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 20473
- 22472 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (20473) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1999
Bases of 22472
- Binary: 1010111110010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x57C8
- Base-36: HC8
Squares and roots of 22472
- 22472 squared (224722) is 504990784
- 22472 cubed (224723) is 11348152898048
square rootof 22472 is 149.9066376115
cube rootof 22472 is 28.2193653347
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 22472?
- 22,472 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 14 minutes, 32 seconds.
To count from 1 to 22,472 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 22472 cubic inches would be around 2.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 22472
- 22472 backwards is 27422
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 22472's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 22472 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 22472 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/22472/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 22472 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/22472/
The information we have on file for 22472 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!