2745 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 2745:
32 × 5 × 61
(3 × 3 × 5 × 61)
32 × 5 × 61(3 × 3 × 5 × 61)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2745 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2745
- Cardinal: 2745 can be written as Two thousand, seven hundred forty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.745 × 103
Factors of 2745
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 69
Divisors of 2745
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4836
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2091
- 2745 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2091) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 654
Bases of 2745
- Binary: 1010101110012
- Hexadecimal: 0xAB9
- Base-36: 249
Squares and roots of 2745
- 2745 squared (27452) is 7535025
- 2745 cubed (27453) is 20683643625
square rootof 2745 is 52.3927475897
cube rootof 2745 is 14.0017004737
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2745?
- 2,745 seconds is equal to 45 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,745 would take you about forty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2745 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2745
- 2745 backwards is 5472
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2745's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2745 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 6 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2745 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 6 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2745/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2745 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2745/
The information we have on file for 2745 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!