31664 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 31664:
24 × 1979
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 1979)
24 × 1979(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 31664 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 31664
- Cardinal: 31664 can be written as Thirty-one thousand, six hundred sixty-four.
- Scientific notation: 3.1664 × 104
Factors of 31664
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1981
Divisors of 31664
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 61380
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 29716
- 31664 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (29716) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1948
Bases of 31664
- Binary: 111101110110000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x7BB0
- Base-36: OFK
Squares and roots of 31664
- 31664 squared (316642) is 1002608896
- 31664 cubed (316643) is 31746608082944
square rootof 31664 is 177.9438113563
cube rootof 31664 is 31.6365117679
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 31664?
- 31,664 seconds is equal to 8 hours, 47 minutes, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 31,664 would take you about eight hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 31664 cubic inches would be around 2.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 31664
- 31664 backwards is 46613
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 31664's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 31664 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!