3201 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 3201:
3 × 11 × 97
3 × 11 × 97
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3201 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3201
- Cardinal: 3201 can be written as Three thousand, two hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 3.201 × 103
Factors of 3201
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 111
Divisors of 3201
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4704
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1503
- 3201 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1503) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1698
Bases of 3201
- Binary: 1100100000012
- Hexadecimal: 0xC81
- Base-36: 2GX
Squares and roots of 3201
- 3201 squared (32012) is 10246401
- 3201 cubed (32013) is 32798729601
square rootof 3201 is 56.5773806393
cube rootof 3201 is 14.7376608479
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3201?
- 3,201 seconds is equal to 53 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,201 would take you about fifty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3201 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3201
- 3201 backwards is 1023
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3201's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3201 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3201 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3201/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3201 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3201/
The information we have on file for 3201 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!