3528 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 3528:
23 × 32 × 72
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 7 × 7)
23 × 32 × 72(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3528 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3528
- Cardinal: 3528 can be written as Three thousand, five hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 3.528 × 103
Factors of 3528
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 12
Divisors of 3528
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 11115
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 7587
- 3528 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (7587) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 4059
Bases of 3528
- Binary: 1101110010002
- Hexadecimal: 0xDC8
- Base-36: 2Q0
Squares and roots of 3528
- 3528 squared (35282) is 12446784
- 3528 cubed (35283) is 43912253952
square rootof 3528 is 59.3969696197
cube rootof 3528 is 15.2233252221
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3528?
- 3,528 seconds is equal to 58 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,528 would take you about fifty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3528 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3528
- 3528 backwards is 8253
- 3528 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3528's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3528 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3528 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3528/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3528 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3528/
The information we have on file for 3528 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!