388 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 388:
22 × 97
(2 × 2 × 97)
22 × 97(2 × 2 × 97)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 388 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 388
- Cardinal: 388 can be written as Three hundred eighty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 3.88 × 102
Factors of 388
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 99
Divisors of 388
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 686
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 298
- 388 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (298) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 90
Bases of 388
- Binary: 1100001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x184
- Base-36: AS
Squares and roots of 388
- 388 squared (3882) is 150544
- 388 cubed (3883) is 58411072
square rootof 388 is 19.6977156035
cube rootof 388 is 7.2936330297
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 388?
- 388 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 388 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 388 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 388
- 388 backwards is 883
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 388's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 388 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 388 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/388/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 388 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/388/
The information we have on file for 388 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!