4081 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 4081:
7 × 11 × 53
7 × 11 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4081 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4081
- Cardinal: 4081 can be written as Four thousand and eighty-one.
- Scientific notation: 4.081 × 103
Factors of 4081
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 71
Divisors of 4081
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5184
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1103
- 4081 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1103) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2978
Bases of 4081
- Binary: 111111110001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xFF1
- Base-36: 35D
Squares and roots of 4081
- 4081 squared (40812) is 16654561
- 4081 cubed (40813) is 67967263441
square rootof 4081 is 63.8827050147
cube rootof 4081 is 15.9804448597
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4081?
- 4,081 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 8 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 4,081 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 4081 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4081
- 4081 backwards is 1804
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4081's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 4081 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!