427 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 427:
7 × 61
7 × 61
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 427 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 427
- Cardinal: 427 can be written as Four hundred twenty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 4.27 × 102
Factors of 427
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 68
Divisors of 427
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 496
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 69
- 427 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (69) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 358
Bases of 427
- Binary: 110101011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1ab
Squares and roots of 427
- 427 squared (4272) is 182329
- 427 cubed (4273) is 77854483
square rootof 427 is 20.6639783197
cube rootof 427 is 7.5302482125
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 427?
- 427 seconds is equal to 7 minutes, 7 seconds.
To count from 1 to 427 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 427 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 427
- 427 backwards is 724
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 427's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 427 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!