5043 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 5043:
3 × 412
(3 × 41 × 41)
3 × 412(3 × 41 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5043 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5043
- Cardinal: 5043 can be written as Five thousand and forty-three.
- Scientific notation: 5.043 × 103
Factors of 5043
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 44
Divisors of 5043
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6892
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1849
- 5043 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1849) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 3194
Bases of 5043
- Binary: 10011101100112
- Hexadecimal: 0x13B3
- Base-36: 3W3
Squares and roots of 5043
- 5043 squared (50432) is 25431849
- 5043 cubed (50433) is 128252814507
square rootof 5043 is 71.0140831103
cube rootof 5043 is 17.1486389229
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5043?
- 5,043 seconds is equal to 24 minutes, 3 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,043 would take you about twenty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5043 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5043
- 5043 backwards is 3405
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5043's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5043 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 5043 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5043/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 5043 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5043/
The information we have on file for 5043 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!