6241 is an odd composite number. It has a total of three divisors.
Prime factorization of 6241:
(79 × 79)
792(79 × 79)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6241 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6241
- Cardinal: 6241 can be written as Six thousand, two hundred forty-one.
- Scientific notation: 6.241 × 103
Factors of 6241
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 79
Divisors of 6241
- Number of divisors d(n): 3
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6321
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 80
- 6241 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (80) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 6161
Bases of 6241
- Binary: 1100001100001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1861
- Base-36: 4TD
Squares and roots of 6241
- 6241 squared (62412) is 38950081
- 6241 cubed (62413) is 243087455521
6241 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 79
cube rootof 6241 is 18.4113115701
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6241?
- 6,241 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 44 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 6,241 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 6241 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6241
- 6241 backwards is 1426
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6241's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 6241 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!