808 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 808:
23 × 101
(2 × 2 × 2 × 101)
23 × 101(2 × 2 × 2 × 101)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 808 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 808
- Cardinal: 808 can be written as Eight hundred eight.
- Scientific notation: 8.08 × 102
Factors of 808
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 103
Divisors of 808
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1530
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 722
- 808 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (722) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 86
Bases of 808
- Binary: 11001010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x328
- Base-36: MG
Squares and roots of 808
- 808 squared (8082) is 652864
- 808 cubed (8083) is 527514112
square rootof 808 is 28.4253408073
cube rootof 808 is 9.3140190157
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 808?
- 808 seconds is equal to 13 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 808 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 808 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 808
808 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 808's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 808 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 16 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 808 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 16 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/808/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 808 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/808/
The information we have on file for 808 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!