1530 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1530:
2 × 32 × 5 × 17
(2 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 17)
2 × 32 × 5 × 17(2 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 17)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1530 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1530
- Cardinal: 1530 can be written as One thousand, five hundred thirty.
- Scientific notation: 1.53 × 103
Factors of 1530
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 27
Divisors of 1530
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4212
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2682
- 1530 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2682) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1152
Bases of 1530
- Binary: 101111110102
- Hexadecimal: 0x5FA
- Base-36: 16I
Squares and roots of 1530
- 1530 squared (15302) is 2340900
- 1530 cubed (15303) is 3581577000
square rootof 1530 is 39.1152144311
cube rootof 1530 is 11.5229535251
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1530?
- 1,530 seconds is equal to 25 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,530 would take you about twenty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1530 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1530
- 1530 backwards is 0351
- 1530 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1530's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1530 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1530 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1530/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1530 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1530/
The information we have on file for 1530 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!