867 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 867:
3 × 172
(3 × 17 × 17)
3 × 172(3 × 17 × 17)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 867 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 867
- Cardinal: 867 can be written as Eight hundred sixty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 8.67 × 102
Factors of 867
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 20
Divisors of 867
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1228
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 361
- 867 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (361) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 506
Bases of 867
- Binary: 11011000112
- Hexadecimal: 0x363
- Base-36: O3
Squares and roots of 867
- 867 squared (8672) is 751689
- 867 cubed (8673) is 651714363
square rootof 867 is 29.4448637287
cube rootof 867 is 9.5354171959
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 867?
- 867 seconds is equal to 14 minutes, 27 seconds.
To count from 1 to 867 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 867 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 867
- 867 backwards is 768
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 867's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 867 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 867 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/867/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 867 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/867/
The information we have on file for 867 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!