4460 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 4460:
22 × 5 × 223
(2 × 2 × 5 × 223)
22 × 5 × 223(2 × 2 × 5 × 223)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4460 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4460
- Cardinal: 4460 can be written as Four thousand, four hundred sixty.
- Scientific notation: 4.46 × 103
Factors of 4460
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 230
Divisors of 4460
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 9408
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4948
- 4460 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4948) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 488
Bases of 4460
- Binary: 1000101101100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x116c
Squares and roots of 4460
- 4460 squared (44602) is 19891600
- 4460 cubed (44603) is 88716536000
square rootof 4460 is 66.7832314283
cube rootof 4460 is 16.4605731431
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4460?
- 4,460 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 14 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,460 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 4460 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4460
- 4460 backwards is 0644
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4460's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 4460 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!