1230 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 1230:
2 × 3 × 5 × 41
2 × 3 × 5 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1230 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1230
- Cardinal: 1230 can be written as One thousand, two hundred thirty.
- Scientific notation: 1.23 × 103
Factors of 1230
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 51
Divisors of 1230
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3024
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1794
- 1230 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1794) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 564
Bases of 1230
- Binary: 10011001110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x4CE
- Base-36: Y6
Squares and roots of 1230
- 1230 squared (12302) is 1512900
- 1230 cubed (12303) is 1860867000
square rootof 1230 is 35.0713558335
cube rootof 1230 is 10.7144126969
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1230?
- 1,230 seconds is equal to 20 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,230 would take you about twenty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1230 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1230
- 1230 backwards is 0321
- 1230 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1230's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1230 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!