1247 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1247:
29 × 43
29 × 43
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1247 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1247
- Cardinal: 1247 can be written as One thousand, two hundred forty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 1.247 × 103
Factors of 1247
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 72
Divisors of 1247
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1320
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 73
- 1247 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (73) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1174
Bases of 1247
- Binary: 10011011111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x4DF
- Base-36: YN
Squares and roots of 1247
- 1247 squared (12472) is 1555009
- 1247 cubed (12473) is 1939096223
square rootof 1247 is 35.3128871661
cube rootof 1247 is 10.7635488081
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1247?
- 1,247 seconds is equal to 20 minutes, 47 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,247 would take you about twenty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1247 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1247
- 1247 backwards is 7421
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1247's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1247 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!