1276 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1276:
22 × 11 × 29
(2 × 2 × 11 × 29)
22 × 11 × 29(2 × 2 × 11 × 29)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1276 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1276
- Cardinal: 1276 can be written as One thousand, two hundred seventy-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.276 × 103
Factors of 1276
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 42
Divisors of 1276
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2520
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1244
- 1276 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1244) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 32
Bases of 1276
- Binary: 100111111002
- Hexadecimal: 0x4FC
- Base-36: ZG
Squares and roots of 1276
- 1276 squared (12762) is 1628176
- 1276 cubed (12763) is 2077552576
square rootof 1276 is 35.7211421991
cube rootof 1276 is 10.8463485911
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1276?
- 1,276 seconds is equal to 21 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,276 would take you about twenty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1276 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1276
- 1276 backwards is 6721
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1276's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1276 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1276 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1276/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1276 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1276/
The information we have on file for 1276 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!