1281 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1281:
3 × 7 × 61
3 × 7 × 61
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1281 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1281
- Cardinal: 1281 can be written as One thousand, two hundred eighty-one.
- Scientific notation: 1.281 × 103
Factors of 1281
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 71
Divisors of 1281
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1984
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 703
- 1281 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (703) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 578
Bases of 1281
- Binary: 10100000001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x501
Squares and roots of 1281
- 1281 squared (12812) is 1640961
- 1281 cubed (12813) is 2102071041
square rootof 1281 is 35.7910603363
cube rootof 1281 is 10.8604972487
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1281?
- 1,281 seconds is equal to 21 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,281 would take you about twenty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1281 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1281
- 1281 backwards is 1821
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1281's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1281 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!