1325 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 1325:
52 × 53
(5 × 5 × 53)
52 × 53(5 × 5 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1325 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1325
- Cardinal: 1325 can be written as One thousand, three hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.325 × 103
Factors of 1325
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 58
Divisors of 1325
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1674
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 349
- 1325 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (349) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 976
Bases of 1325
- Binary: 101001011012
- Hexadecimal: 0x52D
- Base-36: 10T
Squares and roots of 1325
- 1325 squared (13252) is 1755625
- 1325 cubed (13253) is 2326203125
square rootof 1325 is 36.4005494465
cube rootof 1325 is 10.9834461751
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1325?
- 1,325 seconds is equal to 22 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,325 would take you about twenty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1325 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1325
- 1325 backwards is 5231
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1325's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1325 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1325 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1325/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1325 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1325/
The information we have on file for 1325 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!