13294 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 13294:
2 × 172 × 23
(2 × 17 × 17 × 23)
2 × 172 × 23(2 × 17 × 17 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 13294 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 13294
- Cardinal: 13294 can be written as Thirteen thousand, two hundred ninety-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.3294 × 104
Factors of 13294
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 42
Divisors of 13294
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 22104
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 8810
- 13294 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (8810) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4484
Bases of 13294
- Binary: 11001111101110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x33EE
- Base-36: A9A
Squares and roots of 13294
- 13294 squared (132942) is 176730436
- 13294 cubed (132943) is 2349454416184
square rootof 13294 is 115.2996097129
cube rootof 13294 is 23.6892816517
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 13294?
- 13,294 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 41 minutes, 34 seconds.
To count from 1 to 13,294 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 13294 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 13294
- 13294 backwards is 49231
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 13294's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 13294 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!