1353 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1353:
3 × 11 × 41
3 × 11 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1353 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1353
- Cardinal: 1353 can be written as One thousand, three hundred fifty-three.
- Scientific notation: 1.353 × 103
Factors of 1353
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 55
Divisors of 1353
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2016
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 663
- 1353 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (663) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 690
Bases of 1353
- Binary: 101010010012
- Hexadecimal: 0x549
- Base-36: 11L
Squares and roots of 1353
- 1353 squared (13532) is 1830609
- 1353 cubed (13533) is 2476813977
square rootof 1353 is 36.7831483155
cube rootof 1353 is 11.0602751759
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1353?
- 1,353 seconds is equal to 22 minutes, 33 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,353 would take you about twenty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1353 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1353
- 1353 backwards is 3531
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1353's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1353 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1353 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1353/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1353 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1353/
The information we have on file for 1353 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!