1372 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1372:
22 × 73
(2 × 2 × 7 × 7 × 7)
22 × 73(2 × 2 × 7 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1372 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1372
- Cardinal: 1372 can be written as One thousand, three hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.372 × 103
Factors of 1372
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 9
Divisors of 1372
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2800
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1428
- 1372 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1428) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 56
Bases of 1372
- Binary: 101010111002
- Hexadecimal: 0x55C
- Base-36: 124
Squares and roots of 1372
- 1372 squared (13722) is 1882384
- 1372 cubed (13723) is 2582630848
square rootof 1372 is 37.0405183549
cube rootof 1372 is 11.1118073637
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1372?
- 1,372 seconds is equal to 22 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,372 would take you about twenty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1372 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1372
- 1372 backwards is 2731
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1372's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1372 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1372 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1372/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1372 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1372/
The information we have on file for 1372 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!