138078962 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 138078962:
2 × 72 × 11872
(2 × 7 × 7 × 1187 × 1187)
2 × 72 × 11872(2 × 7 × 7 × 1187 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 138078962 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 138078962
- Cardinal: 138078962 can be written as One hundred thirty-eight million, seventy-eight thousand, nine hundred sixty-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.38078962 × 108
Factors of 138078962
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1196
Divisors of 138078962
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 241136847
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 103057885
- 138078962 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (103057885) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 35021077
Bases of 138078962
- Binary: 10000011101011101010111100102
- Hexadecimal: 0x83AEAF2
- Base-36: 2A7IEQ
Squares and roots of 138078962
- 138078962 squared (1380789622) is 19065799746997444
- 138078962 cubed (1380789623) is 2632585838765269684173128
square rootof 138078962 is 11750.7004897581
cube rootof 138078962 is 516.8634687431
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 138078962?
- 138,078,962 seconds is equal to 4 years, 20 weeks, 2 days, 3 hours, 16 minutes, 2 seconds.
To count from 1 to 138,078,962 would take you about six years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 138078962 cubic inches would be around 43.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 138078962
- 138078962 backwards is 269870831
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 9
- The sum of 138078962's digits is 44
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 138078962 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 138078962 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/138078962/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 138078962 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/138078962/
The information we have on file for 138078962 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!