18045 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 18045:
32 × 5 × 401
(3 × 3 × 5 × 401)
32 × 5 × 401(3 × 3 × 5 × 401)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 18045 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 18045
- Cardinal: 18045 can be written as Eighteen thousand and forty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.8045 × 104
Factors of 18045
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 409
Divisors of 18045
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 31356
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 13311
- 18045 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (13311) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4734
Bases of 18045
- Binary: 100011001111101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x467D
- Base-36: DX9
Squares and roots of 18045
- 18045 squared (180452) is 325622025
- 18045 cubed (180453) is 5875849441125
square rootof 18045 is 134.3316790635
cube rootof 18045 is 26.2292352793
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 18045?
- 18,045 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 18,045 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 18045 cubic inches would be around 2.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 18045
- 18045 backwards is 54081
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 18045's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 18045 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!