219 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 219:
3 × 73
3 × 73
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 219 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 219
- Cardinal: 219 can be written as Two hundred nineteen.
- Scientific notation: 2.19 × 102
Factors of 219
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 76
Divisors of 219
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 296
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 77
- 219 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (77) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 142
Bases of 219
- Binary: 110110112
- Hexadecimal: 0xDB
- Base-36: 63
Squares and roots of 219
- 219 squared (2192) is 47961
- 219 cubed (2193) is 10503459
square rootof 219 is 14.7986485869
cube rootof 219 is 6.0276501601
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 219?
- 219 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 39 seconds.
To count from 1 to 219 would take you about forty-nine seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 219 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 219
- 219 backwards is 912
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 219's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 219 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 7 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 219 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 7 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/219/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 219 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/219/
The information we have on file for 219 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!