245 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 245:
5 × 72
(5 × 7 × 7)
5 × 72(5 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 245 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 245
- Cardinal: 245 can be written as Two hundred forty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.45 × 102
Factors of 245
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 12
Divisors of 245
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 342
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 97
- 245 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (97) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 148
Bases of 245
- Binary: 111101012
- Hexadecimal: 0xF5
- Base-36: 6T
Squares and roots of 245
- 245 squared (2452) is 60025
- 245 cubed (2453) is 14706125
square rootof 245 is 15.6524758425
cube rootof 245 is 6.2573247457
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 245?
- 245 seconds is equal to 4 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 245 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 245 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 245
- 245 backwards is 542
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 245's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 245 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 245 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/245/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 245 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/245/
The information we have on file for 245 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!