244 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 244:
22 × 61
(2 × 2 × 61)
22 × 61(2 × 2 × 61)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 244 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 244
- Cardinal: 244 can be written as Two hundred forty-four.
- Scientific notation: 2.44 × 102
Factors of 244
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 63
Divisors of 244
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 434
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 190
- 244 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (190) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 54
Bases of 244
- Binary: 111101002
- Hexadecimal: 0xF4
- Base-36: 6S
Squares and roots of 244
- 244 squared (2442) is 59536
- 244 cubed (2443) is 14526784
square rootof 244 is 15.6204993519
cube rootof 244 is 6.2487997695
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 244?
- 244 seconds is equal to 4 minutes, 4 seconds.
To count from 1 to 244 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 244 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 244
- 244 backwards is 442
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 244's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 244 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 244 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/244/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 244 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/244/
The information we have on file for 244 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!