2538 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 2538:
2 × 33 × 47
(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 47)
2 × 33 × 47(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 47)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2538 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2538
- Cardinal: 2538 can be written as Two thousand, five hundred thirty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 2.538 × 103
Factors of 2538
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 52
Divisors of 2538
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5760
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3222
- 2538 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3222) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 684
Bases of 2538
- Binary: 100111101010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x9EA
- Base-36: 1YI
Squares and roots of 2538
- 2538 squared (25382) is 6441444
- 2538 cubed (25383) is 16348384872
square rootof 2538 is 50.3785668713
cube rootof 2538 is 13.6405078313
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2538?
- 2,538 seconds is equal to 42 minutes, 18 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,538 would take you about forty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2538 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2538
- 2538 backwards is 8352
- 2538 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2538's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2538 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!