266 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 266:
2 × 7 × 19
2 × 7 × 19
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 266 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 266
- Cardinal: 266 can be written as Two hundred sixty-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.66 × 102
Factors of 266
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 28
Divisors of 266
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 480
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 214
- 266 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (214) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 52
Bases of 266
- Binary: 1000010102
- Hexadecimal: 0x10A
- Base-36: 7E
Squares and roots of 266
- 266 squared (2662) is 70756
- 266 cubed (2663) is 18821096
square rootof 266 is 16.3095064303
cube rootof 266 is 6.4312275913
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 266?
- 266 seconds is equal to 4 minutes, 26 seconds.
To count from 1 to 266 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 266 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 266
- 266 backwards is 662
- 266 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 266's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 266 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 7 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 266 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 7 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/266/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 266 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/266/
The information we have on file for 266 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!