2673 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 2673:
35 × 11
(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 11)
35 × 11(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2673 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2673
- Cardinal: 2673 can be written as Two thousand, six hundred seventy-three.
- Scientific notation: 2.673 × 103
Factors of 2673
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 14
Divisors of 2673
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4368
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1695
- 2673 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1695) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 978
Bases of 2673
- Binary: 1010011100012
- Hexadecimal: 0xA71
- Base-36: 229
Squares and roots of 2673
- 2673 squared (26732) is 7144929
- 2673 cubed (26733) is 19098395217
square rootof 2673 is 51.7010638189
cube rootof 2673 is 13.8781950275
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2673?
- 2,673 seconds is equal to 44 minutes, 33 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,673 would take you about forty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2673 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2673
- 2673 backwards is 3762
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2673's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2673 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2673 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2673/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2673 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2673/
The information we have on file for 2673 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!